TV price in Bangladesh
Television is known as mass communication and educational medium. It is one of the most remarkable inventions of modern science. This technology is currently frequently used for entertainment. Today, almost every home has at least one television set. It's a great improvement over the radio.
Television appeals to both our visual and auditory senses. With various types of TV becoming available. We now have access to a wealth of both good and bad television programs. Television engages enthusiastic watchers like us and offers a great viewing experience.
If you are here to know the best TV price in Bangladesh. Then read ahead to learn more interesting facts about TV.
Interesting Information about Television
- In 1884, Paul Nipkow used his famous "Electric Telescope" to establish static black and white television transmission.
- In 1900, Constantin Perskyi created the term "television."
- Francis Jenkins and William Bell were among the early television pioneers.
- The average family watches eight hours of television every day.
- There are currently over 275 million television sets.
- People are increasingly using their smartphones to watch television shows.
- Around 250 billion hours of television are watched each year.
- Over 2 million TV commercials are seen by the average 65-year-old in his lifetime.
What to check before buying a TV
- Every television has its unique set of connection ports. The HDMI port is the most significant of all. It helps to connect a wide range of devices. Including your speakers and your Xbox. Standard HDMI kinds are supported by most smart TVs. When shopping for a smart TV, keep an eye out for these ports. Keep in mind that you'll need a high-speed HDMI cable.
- Before purchasing any smart TV, make sure to verify the screen resolution. As this impacts the picture quality. It's difficult to find a smart TV with a resolution less than Full HD. So check sure the one you're considering fits this requirement.
- A refresh rate means the time a television's display image takes to refresh every second. The refresh rate of any smart TV is vital to consider for several reasons. The higher the refresh rate of a TV, the less blur you'll perceive. A TV with a low refresh rate will produce a substantially more blurry outcome.
- HDR is a technique for increasing the dynamic range of a photograph. A TV with HDR compatibility would create a higher-quality image. If you're seeking a high-quality display, look for your TV HDR compatibility.
- Before you are buying a TV, consider if it will fit in the space you have available in your home.
- While there is no such thing as an "unintelligent" television. It can be used to describe traditional television. Smart televisions are the new generation of TV. Check whether you can connect with an internet connection. And if it can access streaming services.
Where can you buy the best TV in Bangladesh?
The prospect of purchasing a smart television is thrilling. it's always a good idea to know exactly what you want and double-check the specifications. Make sure you don’t overpay the functionality that is not needed for you. choose the right smart TV from Nexus Computer. They offer a wide collection of branded TV at your budget. You can check the specification of your own before buying. Only at nexus Computer, you will have the best TV price in Bangladesh. So choose wisely and make the right decision of buying your first TV.
From the Nexus computer you will get different types of Smart LED and Android TV. Choose accordingly.
No data found