Ultrathin and Ultralight
With its weight starting at 1.34 kg and measuring 20.3 mm at its thickest point, the X260 is ultraportable — without sacrificing anything in terms of ports, connectivity, or durability.
Intel® vPro Technology
Makes enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving. Manage, protect, repair, or locate your deployed laptops from anywhere in the world.
Up to FHD Display With IPS Technology
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD display with high brightness. IPS technology allows for vivid colors and nearly 180-degree viewing angles.
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And it's optimised for Windows 10 and later versions with convenient multimedia buttons. LED status indicators for camera, speaker, microphone, Fn Lock, and Caps Lock make working in dark environments effortless. Optional backlight makes working in dark environments effortless.
The X260 features an added HDMI port to make it easy to attach external displays for presentations. Along with an additional USB port, this means connectivity and information sharing have never been easier.
Non-stop productivity with Power Bridge Technology
Leave your charger at home! ThinkPad X260 will go as long as you do with over 25 hours of continuous battery life when combining an internal 3-cell battery with an external hot-swappable 6-cell (72Wh) battery. Power Bridge provides flexibility and maximum battery life. Swap batteries without powering down your laptop, using an extra travel battery to increase your time between charges to 25 hours.
Tested to Military Specifications
Military-specification testing validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of this laptop by testing against 11 parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, solar radiation, fungus, salt fog, and dust.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data between the X260 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies and backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
- Dimension (WxDxH)- 305.5 x 208.5 x 20.3 mm
- Weight- Starting at 1.34 kg
- Memory- Up to 16GB, 2133MHz DDR4, non-parity, 1 x 204-pin SO-DIMM socket, max 16GB
- Battery- Front battery: optional 3-cell Li-Ion (23.2Wh), Rear battery: 3-cell Li-Ion (23.2Wh) / optional 6-cell Li-Ion Cylindrical (72Wh); Up to 25 hours (3-cell + 6-cell 72Wh)
- AC Adaptor- 45W
- Wireless LAN- Intel Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1, WiGig
- Wireless WAN (Optional)- Wireless WAN upgradable; Integrated Mobile Broadband 4G LTE (Huawei ME906S) (WiGig is mutually exclusive with WWAN)
- Ethernet- Intel Ethernet Connection
- Security- Power-on password, hard disk password, supervisor password, security keyhole
- Security Chip- Trusted Platform Module, TCG 1.2-compliant
- SIM card slot- Micro-SIM card slot (for models configured with WWAN card)
- Mil-Spec test- MIL-STD-810G military certification
- Keyboard- 6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys, optional LED backlight
- UltraNav™- TrackPoint® pointing device and buttonless Mylar surface touchpad, multi-touch
- Preload- Lenovo™ Companion, REACHit, SHAREit, Microsoft Office preloaded (purchase a product key to activate), McAfee® (30-day subscription)
- Operating System- Windows 10 Pro
- Color- Matt Black
NEXUS is offering best Laptop price in Bangladesh
2 Years of International Warranty (Battery & Adapter 1 Year)
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers. Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising. Name brands are sometimes distinguished from generic or store brands.
No posts found